Lions club members are men and women who strive to make a difference in their local community as well as communities worldwide.Their volunteer efforts go beyond the support of vision care, to addressing unmet health and education needs worldwide.
Why should I become I Lion?
As a Lions club member, you can:
- Make a difference everydayin your community. Whether it is providing support locally or reaching out internationally, you will have an opportunity to serve.
- Be a part ofa worldwide organization carrying out community andhumanitiarian projects.Members allow Lions clubs worldwide to carry out its many community and humanitarian programs.
- Grow personally and professionally by participating in our programs, community service projects and events.
- Gain an understanding and have an impact on local and international humanitarian issues.
- Develop relationships with both local and international community and business leaders.
- Have access to membership discounts and services.
You’ll grow personally and professionally. And you’ll know that the community volunteer work you perform is worthwhile and appreciated.
Excited about becoming a member?
You become a Lion by invitation from a local club. Contact a Lion directly by visiting our Contact Us page.